There is no Greater Privilege than Being the Catalyst for Positive Change in Another Person’s Life
Being unique among image consultant training companies is what attracts potential image consultants from all over the world to our Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy course. We offer both world class, internationally certified image consultant training as well as innovative and up-to-date products and resources.
With over 21 years of training experience and trainers who all have successful full-time businesses, you can rest assured of being in capable hands when you trust us with your training.
A career in image consulting is an exciting and satisfying career that can be conducted full or part time, from a home office or commercial premises by men and women of all ages. It is an exciting and satisfying career that incorporates hundreds of niches within the areas of Personal and Professional image. There should never be a reason to grow stale or tired as there are interesting and challenging image niche markets around every corner.
A Profession that Grows with You
Image consultancy is a career where you can start small and gradually build your skill base. Many consultants start their business as a part-time, home-based business, and often there is never a need to move beyond home even if they move into corporate image.
Image consultancy perfectly dovetails with many other careers and businesses such as beauty therapy, hairstylists, make-up artists, fashion stylists, fashion retailers, career counselors, life coaching and business mentors.
Being able to make a tangible difference in the lives of others; whether it is in the discovery of how to look and feel great, attract a mate, gain employment, get a promotion, increase personal credibility or simply to bounce back from one of life’s many set-backs, the experience of being a part of your client’s success is a real joy.
A Career with No Age Limits
Image consultancy is one of the few markets where it is possible for women to make a professional income well past the normal age of retirement. This is because a woman’s body continually changes over time and a woman experiencing the challenges of a maturing body would rather consult with a woman they see as attractive and in the same age range. This makes image consultancy an ageless career.
Individuals Most Suited to Image Consultancy are those that:
- enjoy helping others to look and feel their best
- have a positive self-image
- are self-motivated
- have good inter-personal skills
- love working with people on all levels
- are up to the challenge of owning and growing their own business including investing their time, effort and capital
- are not be afraid to promote themselves and their business if shown how
- are open to learning any necessary new skills e.g., public speaking if necessary
- are open to continually updating their skills
- have the financial capacity to fund their business while it is in the set-up stage
- are willing to improve their own image if necessary
- may have been working as a stylist and wish to formalise their knowledge